Disinfectants and cleaning products were one of those products that sold out quickly when the World Health Organization officially announced that we were in fashion worldwide. However, it is surprising that since the outbreak of the epidemic, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has increased their poison control requests due to the abuse of these chemicals.
Lysol is one of the best cleaning products. In this article, we will discuss Lysol disinfectant which is effective against the novel coronavirus, and of course, we will discuss how to use it properly against corona germs.
Lysol disinfectant helps protect your family and stay healthy. This product is designed to protect against bacteria and when used properly it can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces. From a calculator to the gut, you can trust that Lysol kills 99.9% of bacteria. Lysol disinfectants can be used to kill microbes on hard, smooth surfaces that are usually touched. It comes with Crisp Linen fragrance so you can not only clean your home and furniture but also freshly melt it.
Lysol disinfectant uses quaternary (quaternary) ammonium instead of bleach. Safe on hard surfaces and most fabrics, it’s softer to the skin than bleach and produces less smoke. It kills the coronavirus in 10 minutes on hard surfaces but disinfects (kills most, but not all pathogens) on smooth surfaces. Also sold in packs of 2 or 3 pieces.
Some people think it’s not a fragrance, but Lysol disinfectant is a common home remedy used for disinfection or disinfection, mold control, and prevention. It also removes unpleasant odors well.
- It is the easiest way to clean and disinfect hundreds of surfaces in your home.
- The stubborn oil and dirt remove 99.9% of residual bacteria with this detergent.
- Cleans and disinfects toilets effectively.
- Applications Used for most hard and non-porous surfaces, including electronics.
- Used for hard and soft surfaces such as trash bins and shower curtains. External surfaces of floors, countertops, and appliances.
- The bottle is designed for hard-to-reach places in the bathroom.
- Tropical & Rustic Wind Lemon & Lime fragrance
- Candles & Fragrances More than 10 fragrances available in 6 vivid linens and fresh flowers Scent when used on Ocean Fresh, Rustic, Lavender, bleach, lime and rinse cycle for rust
Benefits you get with Lysol
- Available in 12 flavors.
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses from hard surfaces and fabrics and prevents mold and mold growth (when used according to instructions).
- Removes unpleasant odors.
- Easy to use. Spray only on hard or soft surfaces.
Some Cons You may Face
- Perfume can cause allergies but in a very rare case.
- There is no odorless formula.
- Children’s toys and countertops covered with the product must be rinsed with water before use.
- It must be used according to the specifications. In addition to spraying, you need to make sure that the mist covers the entire surface, and depending on whether it is disinfecting or disinfecting, or a hard or soft surface, it can be wet for 30 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Contains chemicals that cause mild anxiety about asthma or other respiratory diseases, inflammation and skin allergies, and cancer. It is also of serious concern that ammonium hydroxide sprayed with herbal disinfectants that exhibit acute toxicity in the aquatic environment can lead to potential reproductive, endocrine, and developmental effects as well as potential DNA damage.
Is Lysol Disinfectants Effective Against Covid-19?
In early July, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released initial test results confirming that Max Cover Mist Lip Disinfectant and Herbal Disinfectant met the use criteria for the virus cause COVID-19. Since then, we have expanded our inventory to include more than 400 different products and brands.
Yes, the quick answer is that plant-based disinfectants spray on the virus that causes COVID-19.
A peer-reviewed study published in the American Journal of Infection Control shows that Lysol and other similar household disinfectants are more than 99.9% effective against the novel coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2 as specified by the International Infection Classification Board. virus. The agency conducted laboratory tests on two versions of a standard disinfectant spray, and EPA announced this week that it found that the spray could kill viruses on the surface.
The FDA has found that Herbal Disinfectant Spray and Disinfectant Max Botanical Fungicide Mist can kill the virus in less than 2 minutes.
Rahul Kadyan, vice president of hygiene at Lysol’s parent company Reckitt Benckiser, said, “The EPA statement acknowledges that the use of Lysol disinfectants can help prevent COVID-19 from spreading to hard, non-porous surfaces.
EPA Lysol certification
EPA tests a variety of commercially available disinfectants and detergents. Those who meet the requirements according to the following criteria are included in List N.
- It is effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- It has proven to be more effective against hard-to-kill viruses than SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 or COVID-19.
- It is effective against other types of human coronaviruses, such as SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- EPA requires only List N products to be used per the instructions on the label. Lysol has been EPA certified for 17 products so far.
Whether there is an epidemic or not, it is always a good idea to regularly clean, disinfect and disinfect the surfaces we come into contact with. Hygiene is the basis of health and is necessary to prevent the spread of diseases that cause bacteria. Brand-specific products certified by EPA or FDA are effective against viruses such as those caused by COVID-19 when used correctly. If not, you can use common household chemicals such as bleach or alcohol. In any case, these products should be used only to ensure efficiency and safety. But using Lysol as your Disinfectant can prevent your house and your family from many germs also from the corona. Lysol can help you in keeping your house perfectly clean. We hope this article will be helpful for you and you can understand the importance of this disinfectant.
A group of home improvement enthusiasts and bathroom design experts, combines in-depth knowledge and a shared passion to deliver engaging, informative content that guides readers through the world of bathroom innovation and style.